Mar 29,2012
Mar 29,2012
Chloe Adams is my favourite estate agent who is helping me find a flat. She is utterly professional, responds immediately, even to my last minute viewing requests and out of hours. She tries her utmost to accomodate my viewing requests, kindly waits for me when I'm late/get lost on the way. But above all - unlike other estate agents that I've met I don't feel pressurised into decisions by her or hunted down. She respects the decisions I take without trying to overwhelm me with her suggestions (which I don't like) and gives me time and space - and what I call respect and she can listen. For that reason I enjoy dealing with her and I just wish all estate agents were like her. Top marks to her and I hope to find my property through her.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Dulwich

81-83 Lordship Lane Dulwich, London