Jan 05,2017
Matt Rabbitts
Neil Pritchard
Jan 05,2017
The first and only estate agents that I have encountered that are truly motivated to deliver the best outcome for their clients. Any bumps or lumps in the process were tackled immediately and without fuss, whilst also proactively moving things along. I have had so many bad experiences with agents that I ordinarily view them with skepticism, however I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to any future vendor in the area.
Very reasonable.
By: Tim B
Jan 05, 2017
Hi Oliver and Jessica, thanks very much for the super review of my colleagues Matt and Neil. We all really appreciate it as we do your decision to instruct us here at WPR in the first place. Very best wishes with your future plans, regards, Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Godalming! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Godalming, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Godalming