Mar 28,2012
Mar 28,2012
I have used Spencers to let my property for the last 5 years. I have always found them to be helpful, hard working and professional in all their dealings. They look after their clients and seek to foster a long term relationship as opposed to just securing a one off deal. In particular Sean Hewitt has been very helpful in recently guiding us through a tricky eviction process via the excellent Homelet rent guarantee scheme they run. Sam Hall also deserves praise for his friendly and professional manner. The feedback from my tenants is also that the agents from Spencers stand out from the many other local firms. A thoroughly good branch which I am happy to recommend.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central