Mar 28,2012
Mar 28,2012
I'm surprised at the negative responses, to be honest. Mike, my WHB contact was VERY proactive, a good salesman and got me virtually everything sorted in a 'One Stop Shop' type event. Mortgage, conveyancing, viewing as and when I needed.. very efficient. I came very VERY close to losing the property, through no fault of WHB, and they kept me going and helped wherever they could. I was VERY impressed and grateful and I would definitely use them again should the need arise. (In fact I'm embarking on a potential right now!!). I guess it may be the luck of the draw, but I think luck was with me for a change. Thank you WHB, I hope you keep up what I thought to be great work.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of William H Brown Office 3! To leave a new review of William H Brown Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for William H Brown Office 3