Mar 28,2012
Mar 28,2012
Paramount properties provided excellent services and helped me throughout the purchasing process. I had registered interest for the property with Paramount properties and another estate agent whilst it was under offer, in case the property was back on the market. I never got an email back from the other agent despite me pointing out several times to them my interest. Paramount properties were very quick at letting me know when it became available and literally stayed in touch on a daily basis from the first visit to the property, till completion. They are still in touch post completion for additional queries. Buying a house is quite a daunting and stressful process especially for a first time buyer. Lionel Stoll in particular went beyond and above to ensure I had the property secured off the market. He played a great role at being the intermediary between me and the seller and our respective solicitors, something I am aware is not common practice. As a first time buyer i was looking to complete in time to take advantage of the stamp duty holiday and he ensured this requirement was fulfilled by following up at each stage with all parties involved to ensure everyone was on the same page. The entire process took less than 6 weeks despite initial hurdles with the bank. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Paramount Properties to anyone looking to buy a property in West London. Judging by the excellent level of service i received, i can safely assume anyone looking to sell will also get a highly professional and excellent service.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London