Mar 28,2012
Mar 28,2012
I usually loathe dealing with estate agents with the hard sell and persistent calls. Jay was definitely dogged in his approach to secure my property but he listened to everything I wanted to say in how I wanted things handled and I was impressed that he has delivered on every level. As an individual he is great to deal with, responsive, efficient and professional. The agency is small and personal and this makes a big difference. I've been really happy with the service too in renegotiating the lease but most importantly because Martin & Wright found me an excellent tenant with whom they organized a contract with with minimum hassle. Unlike Foxtons where you get hidden extras, M&W's fee included the contract and that was a pleasant surprise. All these things make all the difference and imwill certainly be using these guys again going forward.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead