Mar 28,2012
Mar 28,2012
I went to view a property, the person from agency don't have any info regarding that property such as when it is available, does the house have any attic...still I told him I like the house, keep me as first person. next day i called agency to ask about the issues i have with giving my conformation for the house. their computers are slow, they don't know, the concerned person is away. then i told her that i have the application ready to submit but i want to speak with Ms. Luci. they told me that she is available after 3.00 pm, i went with my form, she is not at all professional while talking with me. i hope she already made decision on that house but she don't want to inform me. I explained her again I am the first to accept this house, after hour someone called and said as I am second person, they are not offering the house which is totally unfair. No manager available to speak, no reason for letting me. every time they are giving various reasons which are totally different. I feel very bad about how they handle my issue and the way they responded. some how the lady i spoke (not Luci) is some what good but she has to protect Luci's mistake. I never expect such a service from this agency as i met someone from this agency so good.
First be Honest, be clear, educate all staff how to treat a customer. Don't discriminate people. Please tell your agents that they are not doing any free service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Templeton Robinson Office 1! To leave a new review of Templeton Robinson Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Templeton Robinson Office 1