Mar 28,2012
Mar 28,2012
Any transaction involving the property market in London automatically ranks bottom in the list of my favorite activities. Dealing with all sorts of things, ranging from fake adverts to nightmare landlords of overpriced properties is so common place that I dread the moment when I sign a new contract that requires me to be physically present and rent property here.
People at Paramount though were refreshingly old school when it comes to maintaining certain standards of integrity and efficiency. Dominic was the first person I contacted and to my releif he didn't ask me "how much I could afford" (it is somehow assumed that I will be prepared to pay as much I can afford and I find this wrong) but he quickly gave me his options right away. Granted that London properties are all overpriced and overrated, the properties were all decent and fairly priced and the agent was pretty flexible when it came to making a time for the viewing. Dilligently he put up with my constitutional diffidence of all London letting agents while he was pretty much taking full care of the process.
The Paramount people I met were trustworthy, communicative and with a healthy sense of humour. Pretty useful and friendly and helpful in providing support even after we had signed a contact. I had a good experience with them and Dominic and his colleagues will be among the first I will contact next time I will need to rent a property in London. Highly recommended.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London