Mar 28,2012
Mar 28,2012
An amazing service from Enfields, London Road. This was the purchase of my first house, and as such I had little clue of what to expect and of all the processes I needed to go though. However Enfields, and in particular Jonathon guided me through this process smoothly and successfully, giving me twice weekly updates all the way from first viewing through to completion. They provided a first point of call for any questions; communicating very regularly with both solicitors and the selling party, they were able to provide timescales, and advise me as to what was to happen next in every stage of the journey. They responded quickly to anything I asked of them, working professionally to a tight deadline. Even following completion, Enfields have been keen to help, ensuring that I have every bit of information I need. Will be sad to let them go. Would definitely recommend to anyone - hopefully they will still be there when I come to sell!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Enfields Estate Agents Southampton! To leave a new review of Enfields Estate Agents Southampton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Enfields Estate Agents Southampton