Mar 28,2012
Mar 28,2012
I have rented my property from Brookdale for the past 3 years and have received excellent customer service from all staff over the period. Maintenance issues are dealt with immediately, they also provide the telephone number of the contractor allocated to the job in order for you to chase up delivery. I recently wrote regarding an issue I had within the property and was given excellent advice of how to fix the problem myself. Every time I call Brookdale the telephone is answered extremely quickly, which shows excellent customer service is on offer. Thank you for your support, I would recommend you to anyone who wants to rent a property and receive first class support. Last year Julie provided excellent support when my circumstances changed, thank you for your professional approach and first class service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brookdale Property Management Peterborough Branch! To leave a new review of Brookdale Property Management Peterborough Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brookdale Property Management Peterborough Branch