Mar 28,2012
Mar 28,2012
From the moment I walked in I was made to feel welcome by Erica. She invited me to sit down and took my details and asked me exactly what I was looking for in a property. She immediately found a couple of properties one of which was Ashleigh Court. As soon as I walked in, I new it was exactly what I was looking for and Erica answering all my question, accept one but assured me she would find out the answer and let me know. She did this, near enough, straight away when we parted company, which I was impressed by. Once I had decided I wanted to purchase the property I was handed over to Fiona who conducted the negotiations with the vendor, which she did quickly and I got it for the price I wanted. Fiona continued to provide a first class service, keeping me in touch on regular bases with the progress of the sale. She was very approachable and offered me support and advice throughout the purchase.

All in all I was extremely impressed with the service I received from Gibbs Gillespie and there staff and if I ever sell I would most defiantly be calling them up to handle the sale.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Gerrards Cross! To leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Gerrards Cross, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gibbs Gillespie Gerrards Cross