Jan 23,2012
Jan 23,2012
Terrible experience with this firm- have desperately been trying to find the details of their head office to compain directly to their CEO.

Spoke to an agent named Krete Luca who was just unbelievable. Refused to take my details as he said 'they will already be in the system if we had emailed in the past' he didn't even bother to check and was actually just disinterested and rude. I approached him with a healthy budget for sales and he just didn't care or want to help. He never contacted me once and I had to call him every time I saw a property on various websites. Whenever I called he was again very rude and disinterested. Buying a place from this company would be a bad idea, if they can't even be bothered to deal with their customers with respect then who knows how bad they would be when it came to all the paperwork for buying a home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David Andrew Highbury! To leave a new review of David Andrew Highbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for David Andrew Highbury