Dec 20,2016
By: 'Timotaylee'
Dec 20,2016
I rented my first ever property through Woodcock Holmes and the service I received was impeccable. I cannot thank Sophie and Rob enough for providing me with the perfect home and dealing with any issues I had during the whole tenancy. Rob showed me around numerous properties as we also looked to purchase and the professionalism was second to none. I still keep in contact with Rob now as I am looking to purchase a new house and use Rob for their financial advisory services. Sophie has been fantastic, her prompt responses to my queries were greatly appreciated and I think both Rob and Sophie are an asset to your company. I would highly recommend Woodcock Holmes to anyone who would like a hassle free experience in purchasing, renting or letting a property. Thanks guys.
Fantastic and competitive.