Dec 20,2016
By: 'Christopher Ruggiero'
Dec 20,2016
It was a pleasure to deal with Woodcock Holmes throughout the entire purchase process. I initially made contact with the Sales Manager, Robert Jarvis. Robert spent a significant amount of time understanding exactly what my requirements were and went to work on finding the perfect property. It wasn't long before I put my first offer in and Robert managed to secure the deal almost immediately. Furthermore, Woodcock Holmes oversaw the solicitors during the contract exchange. We did have some difficulties along the way but with the team at Woodcock Holmes working behind the scenes, there was little disruption caused to myself.

I would highly recommend this company and would very much be interested in dealing with them again in the future!
Good
By: Robert Jarvis
Dec 20, 2016
Chris it was an absolute pleasure working with you! Thank you very much for your kind words and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Woodcock Holmes