Jan 19,2012
Jan 19,2012
I have found a property on the website today and immediately have been contacted by the agent - Sara Sacofsky. We have spoken over the phone for about 5-10 minutes and she managed to arrange the viewing for the same day. It took me less than an hour to see two apartments and both were exactly the ones I have been expecting to view and appeared exactly as Sara described. My experience in dealing the agencies before was more negative than positive - you are being pushed to make the decision immediately, the property they have been showing to me was below my expectations and the pictures published. In today's case - everything was perfect and quick. Moreover, the second apartment Sara has shown to me was (again) of the kind and quality I was looking for. I am completely satisfied with the service. As an overall, it took me 1 hr to find the right apartment. thanks!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 1