Jan 16,2012
Jan 16,2012
We rented from Lawrence Ward for two years until recently moving. They were excellent - when we first looked at the place, we decided right away we would take it and we were in in less than a week. Whenever there were any issues, they were quick to get things fixed. Everyone we dealt with was friendly and 'real' - I never felt like I was dealing with letting agents. We would have loved to continue with them but unfortunately the owners needed to raise the rent again and it was just out of our reach, and they had nothing else suitable available at that time. However if I need to rent in the future I will definitely consider returning to a LW-managed property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lawrence Ward & Co London! To leave a new review of Lawrence Ward & Co London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lawrence Ward & Co London