Jan 12,2012
Jan 12,2012
I purchased a subscription to this association under the illusion that I would receive great discounts. This is what they promise:

Membership of the National Landlords Association offers you access to a wide range of products and services with discounts and privileges that are exclusive to NLA members.

Know your rights and responsibilities
Meet fellow landlords
Gain a competitive edge
Benefit from a wide range of services
Enjoy substantial savings
Help us strengthen our voice

The sales person was very persuasive and told me that they have hundreds of thousands of happy landlords on their books. Well, I think it's a complete waste of money. There is nothing here that you can't get off the internet. For £100 a year it's a scandal and when I told them this they refused to give me my money back. Don't be fooled into buying a subscription from the National Landlords Association.
Just don't waste your money. They are a very slick outfit but don't believe what they tell you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of National Landlords Association Office 1! To leave a new review of National Landlords Association Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for National Landlords Association Office 1