Dec 15,2016
Tom Duncan DipDEA
Dec 15,2016
We recently purchased a property through Cross Keys after a number of months of dealing with a large number of Estate Agents within the area.
Of all the Agents that we had contact with (including another where we were purchasing a property that fell through last minute) the staff at Cross Keys were far and above the most professional,, diligent, helpful and friendly. They set expectations appropriately, dealt with us, as stressed-out buyers in a courteous and timely manner and were always willing to do whatever they could to help us make our purchase as smooth as possible.
We plan on this property being our 'forever home' but should we ever wish to sell in the future, there is only one Agent we would consider using now and that is Cross Keys.
I will be recommending to everyone and anyone I know and would like to Thank the team at Cross Keys again for all the hardwork and assistance that they gave to us.
Everyone we spoke to was fabulous, I wish I could assign more of you to this. Jack, Rob, Debbie and Tom in particular, you were all fantastic.

Cross Keys Estates