Jan 04,2012
Jan 04,2012
I'm normally pretty lenient with companies and customer service, but Ludlow Thompson are just terrible. I know that sometimes mistakes happen but they really did mishandle everything in our 2 year tenancy- from moving in, to renewing the lease, to checking out. We are now moving out of a really nice house just to avoid having to deal with them anymore. Contract were wrong, they took fees to change names on the lease and then never did, ignored any queries we made. I feel a bit sorry for the people who work there, I think there must be a massive pressure on them to get properties and tenants but little time allowed for follow-up. PLEASE don't use them. Read reviews of lots of other companies to get a good idea of what to expect, that's definitely what we will be doing. AWFUL.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wimbledon

43-45 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon, London