Mar 28,2012
Mar 28,2012
I felt I had to write a review as I was so impressed with the way my husband and I were treated by the Streets Ahead staff; especially Bonnie Pooley the Sales Progressor who did everything in her power to make sure all flowed well. I must say it was the most stressful thing I have ever had to endure, but Bonnie was fantastic liaising with the Estate Agents and Solicitors at least 3 / 4 times a day. When we lost the house we fell in love with, Mark and Bonnie really pushed the boat out trying to find us another one. Things worked out really well in the end, the house we lost came back on the market and we have just moved in.

Thank you Mark for finding our buyer and for trying your best to find a property in the area we desired, love your attitude and commitment to your job and thanks Jayne for assisting Bonnie in closing the deal. The fees may seem high, but to be honest they earnt ever penny.

Blessings from above

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch