Dec 20,2011
Dec 20,2011
I just wanted to express my sincere thanks to Julie and Naomi (apologies as I do not have surnames) who have been extremely helpful with all the viewings I have been on with Ashby Lowery. In particular I recently viewed a property in St Johns Avenue which was beautiful except after coming away from the property I was just a little uncertain it fitted all my criteria and also due to some unforeseen circumstances I haven't been in a comfortable place financially to take the opportunity to rent anywhere. I am almost back on track and am hoping to be looking again in the next few weeks and will no doubt be looking with your company as out of the many companies I have viewed with I just cannot fault your staff's professionalism, consideration of my circumstances and their invaluable assistance with my many questions!

I have dealt with some very rude and inconsiderate estate agents and just wanted to praise the people who genuinely work hard to not only fill a property but really address each individual with due care and respect.

Thank you very much!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1