Dec 13,2016
Dec 13,2016
Dreadful service

Despite stating in my contract that the tenants deposit would be 'immediately paid into a deposit protection ' scheme ( it is a legal requirement for this to be done within 30 days) whirlybird did not pay the deposit into a scheme for almost 6 months . Leaving me with a potential financial liability of three times the deposit for the next six years .

Their maintenance fees are extremely high almost double the amount I paid to fix a problem myself using local workmen his response was local workmen are expensive !

It took over three months to fix a window and he had to be pushed to do this stating that the Tennant doesn't have a problem with it.

The first quarterly check was late when I took him on as an agent I was promised photos from the quarterly check I received them photos that the Tennant had taken after I requested them .The second quarterly check was two months late and had 13 words written on the report To describe the condition of my property .

I could go on but it will only upset me further
Extremely high

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whirlybird Property Beaconsfield! To leave a new review of Whirlybird Property Beaconsfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whirlybird Property Beaconsfield