Dec 09,2011
Dec 09,2011
This email is a testimonial for the performance of Ellis & Co, of 29 Walm Lane, Willesden Green and in particular Damien Ellison, Sales Manager of the office.

He has been the key person in acting for my brother and I, as well as our nieces and nephew who reside in Bahamas, to sell our deceased mother's Willesden.
Damien has put an enormous effort to perform his duties as agent acting for us, in a very difficult situation and in a difficult market managed to find a purchaser.
He has regularly updated my brother in London, my nieces and nephew in Bahamas and myself, living in Sydney in Australia.
I would not hesitate to recommend Damien Ellison, together with Ellis & Co, should the opportunity arise, (when I'm in London,) and I, on behalf of the family, thank him for his honest and fair approach to the sale.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Willesden Green! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Willesden Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Willesden Green