Dec 08,2011
Dec 08,2011
Utterly offended. Started out with a simple property enquiry, ended with me being called an idiot. I can't believe I've just been spoken to like that. Sean Condon, their sales guy, has a serious personailty disorder and should not be allowed in public.
Maybe they could have tried not sweating at me?
By: Unida Place
Apr 13, 2012
We obviously regret 'AB's experience if any such exchange took place and offence was caused. We would like to offer an apology for that and an assurance that this isolated incident has never been replicated. Our core customer values have since been revisited and reinforced amongst all our staff. This event is certainly not representative of our attitude towards our clients.
We will shortly be publishing our Customer Service Charter online at our website where everyone will be able to access it. We are firmly dedicated to its values and you can hold us to that.

Sincere regards
Elek Urban
Client Relations Coordinator
Unida Place Ltd

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Unida Place Office 1! To leave a new review of Unida Place Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Unida Place Office 1