Dec 02,2011
Dec 02,2011
We moved into the property and it was filthy! The oven was disgusting and the general state of the place was horrendous. I took photos and stored these away. I asked them for help and they declined.

The hot water kept going on the property and they did nothing after several complaints. They eventually sent round an electrician who stated that the extractor fan was short the whole electrical supplies in the house. From this nothing was done even though the electrician said he had been in contact with Whitegates.

Over the time I have been let down by Whitegates and feel that they have been the worst letting agents I have even been through. They are now holding back the inventory having viewed the property for the final time, leaving me vulnerable to over charging, which would not surprise me! I would never use them again!!
Been more professional. Dealt with issues arising. Done their basic jobs. Been punctual and not late for every appointment.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Wolverhampton! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Wolverhampton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Wolverhampton