Dec 02,2011
Dec 02,2011
After being on with another agent for 14 weeks having 2 viewings and no real feedback or communication I felt I was getting lied to, I thought my house was never going to sell. I called around other agents in the meantime, and prospects said they were adament that they could sell. I thought they would be exactly the same as my current agent. Two weeks on the market we had 6 viewings from proceedable buyers and had £1000 off the asking price. I was so happy and RELIEVED as I had it in my head my house would not sell.

The Communication from start to finish was top class. I really recommend any agent trying to sell their house go to Prospect!!!

The whole process from start to finish only took 5 weeks. Thank you!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading