Nov 29,2011
Nov 29,2011
This company have such bad after "sales" service. They called me nearly everyday after viewing the property but once the contract had been signed that was it! NOTHING! I called to report a leak told I would be called back, no call back received called same day to find out what was going on, well we will get someone out, nothing. Called next day to say I still hadn't had a call back person dealing with case had gone home I'd been told. Called the emergency number no answer left message to call back no call back. Do not be fooled how good they are with there before sales service cos once you have signed that contract they couldn't give a monkeys!
JuSt to have called me back even if it was a courtesy call to say don't worry we are trying to get someone out

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Elite Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Elite Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Elite Lettings Office 1