Nov 29,2011
Nov 29,2011
I let the property as a 'newly renovated terraced house' turned out the builder who had done the renovation done a very poor job.

The house had never had a damp course but obviously as it had been papered and painted I did not initially see any problems...until they started to show - rising damp front and rear, rotten guttering caused damp in front and rear bedrooms. I was 3 months pregnant when I moved into the property...and after putting up a battle and getting Environmental Health involved (which they did not like) I have been allowed to leave the property, now 7 months pregnant and somewhat a struggle. I also told them they could use my deposit to pay the last months rent as I knew they would try and keep that too!! I was told that the landlord was taking the builder to court to recuperate his lost money from the renovation and therefore he had no money to do a dampcourse (in my opinion, not my problem)!!
Not been rude and unhelpful Returned calls Done the work Offered a reduction in rent I'll still never use them and the Bolton office has set the standard for the Jordan's name even if they are just a franchise!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordans Residential Lettings Bolton! To leave a new review of Jordans Residential Lettings Bolton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordans Residential Lettings Bolton