Nov 28,2011
Nov 28,2011
I am a buy to let landlord who has used many estate agencies over the last seven years, to let my properties, and I have to say that most of them has not done a very good job so far. I was about to give up on Local estate agencies when a friend recommend Belvoir Estate agency to me, so I decide to give them a try.

Belvoir has been my letting/managing agent for the last three months, and the service that I have received so far has been very good, rent is paid into my account on time and statements are sent to every month. Any complaint made to Belvoir by myself or the Tenants are acted upon quickly and efficiently. In addition Belvior return telephone calls and keep me informed as to what is happening with the property if repairs are needed. Keep up the good work

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 126! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 126, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 126