Mar 28,2011
Mar 28,2011
I used Belvoir Lettings Cambridge to manage my apartment in Cambridge. They took over the Belvoir Lettings franchise from the person who started it up originally. The transfer was smooth with no notice visible to me other than a different set of people on the phone. They are a strong professional team who have managed my property effectively to ensure I am well looked after. Their inspections were regular and thorough. When the tenant moved out they hadn't tidied; but Belvoir dealt with this with the tenant and arrange the necessary deductions to the deposit.

I am very happy with the service of Belvoir Lettings and would have no hesitation in recommending them to my friends and family.

Well done guys!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Cambridge! To leave a new review of Belvoir Cambridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Cambridge