Nov 24,2011
Nov 24,2011
These agents ARE pushy, rude, arrogant and unhelpful, once the contract had been signed. I pay just under £2K/Month (6 months upfront) to live in flat that was not cleaned before i moved in, had mice, and simple procedures such as light bulbs weren't working. I also moved in and there mold in the bathroom, which i had to buy industrial cleaners and clean myself. There were no curtains provided in the front room (I am a women living alone) and the window was larger than standard ready made curtains, so had to provide custom made curtains for myself.

We live in the 21st Century and there is NO possible way for me to get digital TV without having a subscribing (and paying for) a sky dish.

When i reported the rodent infestation, they sent a half hearted company round, who put poison down and in the end I had to literally catch the mouse myself, a health hazard if there ever was one.

They also threatened me with legal action over a shortfall in rent, even though i paid 12k upfront plus a 6 week deposit. When i asked how much the monthly standing order should be set up for they told me the wrong amount and then threatened legal action over the short fall....

They are without doubt the worst, most unprofessional, incompetent, avaricious, arrogant company I have EVER dealt with. Do NOT touch with barge pole.
A few lessons in genuine customer service could improve the company. Fulfilled there side of the contract to ensure i was living in a safe, clean. mice free flat. Given me the correct information at the time of asking, not threatening legal action without apologizing to me for THEIR MISTAKE. (This is documented.) Cleaned the flat (as stated in the contract) Not get some lazy cleaner to wipe the work surface.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons St Johns Wood! To leave a new review of Foxtons St Johns Wood, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons St Johns Wood