Apr 17,2009
Apr 17,2009
As a considered and careful person, it pains me to disapprove of anybody or any organisation either publicly or privately. BUT - My advice is clear: STAY AWAY from Ludlow Thompson.

Unfortunately I can not go into the details of this, as I am at present preparing to take Ludlow Thompson to the small claims court.
Having engaged a solicitor that believes no court in the land would find in favor of Ludlow Thompson, I have 2 separate sets of evidence, and whiteness that can verify the agent has breached my contract with them. I have asked them to wave their charges as I actually had to evict the tenants they found for me with in the first week - I don't blame the tenants as they were told some un truths, about what they could do with the property. Again I have evidence of this. I believe Ludlow Thompson have taken advantage of the tenants I had to evict, because of there lack of English and perhaps naivety.

What am I doing about them?
1) The Office of Fair trading is looking into the terms and conditions of the contract with me the landlord and the tenancy agreement. By the way - the OFT have a special department that deals with agents. Every contact in the UK is only valid if the terms and conditions are fair and reasonable along with subsequent charges.
2) I have also been in contact with BBC's Watchdog - it seems there are a lot of very unhappy people with Ludlow Thompson out there. You just have to google '
By: Sam Mitchell
Jul 07, 2009
After some time, I did receive a call from a director of Ludlow Thompson, who to my surprise was of a different class to the normal Acton office staff. A polite gentle man, that almost restored my faith in humanity.
Ludlow Thompson have now fully refunded all monies to me and offered a discount for future use, I also received an apology for the problem. Which I accepted with ease and pleasure.
Pervious to this incident, I used Ludlow Thompson Acton on a few occasions when it was managed by a guy called Oliver for Sales and I think Pete for lettings - never did I deal with two nicer and more professional people - so in the past Ludlow Thompson have demonstrated to me that they can deliver.
I can't be sure, of the root of my past problem with Ludlow Thompson; I'm not sure if it was a result of internal procedure break down or the lack of common sense in the Acton office - I suspect the latter.
Anyway, to cut a long story short - although I had to battle hard with the Acton office to get as far as the director level, when I got there; Ludlow Thompson came good in the end and refunded ALL my money. Not quite a happy story, but a happy ending after all.
By: ludlowthompson
May 01, 2009
On this particular property we appreciate that the tenancy has deteriorated, and so after the tenants discussion with the Landlord they have agreed to move out this

We have agreed with the Landlord to refund his fees for the tenancy and a 25% fee reduction his next tenancy through us - whether this be now or in the future.

It is always regrettable when things go wrong in a tenancy because this is no one's interest. We acknowledge that this issue has taken some time to resolve and this is not what we would want, however we hope after conversations with the Landlord he is able to move this issue on to his satisfaction.

We invite anybody reading this who has an issue with our service to report it to customerservices@ludlowthompson.com. Unlike a lot of agents we do monitor and respond to all complaint issues raised through this address.

regards, ludlowthompson customer services

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Finsbury Park