Mar 28,2012
Mar 28,2012
I invited Elephant around to evaluate our property late last year. The first thing that struck me was that both Alec and Matthew, the agency owners, both visited my property. When asking why, they informed me that they visit each property as a pair in order to be as knowledgable of the properties as possible throughout the team. This was a big positive for me. When valuing my property, the guys were very realistic and brought plenty of case studies and experience to back up their valuation.

I was very comfortable with both Alec and Matthew and they really took the time to talk me through their offering and the benefits of instructing elephant.

One week after their visit Alec had two offers on my flat, both of which were asking price offers! I am convinced this is down to marketing the property at an achievable asking price along with great marketing skills.

Then it was on to finding myself and my girlfriend a new home. Alec also looked after this for us as well and found us our dream home and helped me to achieve a price that within my budget. As every property move has, their were complications but Alec persisted in pushing both deals through giving me regular updates. Throughout the sale and purchase, Alec worked as hard as he could to mediate the deal and i was filled with confidence that he has everything under control.

Both deals completed and are now moved into our new home and very happy!

Overall, Alec, Matthew and Katie are a professional, passionate and experienced bunch. I have dealt with estate agents in the past and Elephant really are a breath of fresh air in comparison.

If you are looking to sell or buy a property in bristol, i would thoroughly recommend Elephant.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Elephant Gloucester Road Office! To leave a new review of Elephant Gloucester Road Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Elephant Gloucester Road Office