Apr 16,2009
Apr 16,2009
I am a tenant of Loft Lets and did'nt know that the maintenance department was a division of loft lets. I havn't really had many problems where i have had to contact the maintenance department apartment from recently my dishwasher packed up and the guys who came to fit my dishwasher were really proffesional and arranged a time that suited me. They came fitted and in no time finished the job and went. So maybe it's because i havn't had much to do with the maintenance department, so i suppose only time will tell.
By: jlon
Jan 07, 2010
nothingwitty: Did you ever get your deposit back?
I'm just about to move out of a Loft Lets flat and a bit nervous about their deposit handling.
By: nothingwitty
May 06, 2009
James,

You've been lucky so far. Wait til you move out and they try to screw you over on your deposit. I have rented for many years and have never come across a letting agency who will go to such amazing lengths to keep your money. Make sure you photograph everything before you move out... Do NOT trust their 'independent' reviewer of the property when you are moving out. Hopefully the recession will kick Loft Lets where it hurts and teach them to value their customers.

Loft Lets