Dec 06,2016
By: 'John L'
Dec 06,2016
If you're thinking of using an online estate agent, read this first!

I had intended on just getting a valuation from YHomes and planned on using an online estate agent to sell my home given their competitive rates and the buoyancy of the York market at present.

When I met with Andrew, his professionalism and local knowledge, coupled with the exceptionally competitive rates, made me think again. I made the choice to use YHomes and I could not be happier with that choice.

The YHomes team organised viewings with people who were in a great position to buy, they kept me updated and I had regular contact with their friendly, helpful team. Their longer opening hours also meant I could talk outside of my own work hours.

Within a few short weeks, my property sold and then the fun process starts...dealing with solicitors, surveyors, mortgage providers.

This is where YHomes were absolutely invaluable to me. Coordinating multiple parties, many of which they had established relationships with, keeping everyone on track, hearing from all involved and picking up where there might be misunderstandings or miscommunication. I would never have been able to navigate this process successfully without YHomes.

I can hand-on-heart say my sale would have fallen through if it weren't for Andrew, Becky and the team's dogged-determination in getting us to the finishing line. I don't often make recommendations but YHomes has earned this ten times over.
Excellent value for money!

Y Homes Ltd