Nov 09,2011
Nov 09,2011
My only complaint is that Lucy Day is still somehow only a Assistant Sales Manager/Senior Sales Negotiator???

I had planned six months ago to find a home by Christmas, I knew nothing about nothing about homes, but knew the plan couldn't change. Regrettably I do have high expectations, and always expect quality, therefore I'm not the easiest person to accommodate. Then came Lucy from day one to completion, nothing but quality, viewing style, creative home ideas, negotiating skills, to just plain old simple courtesy calls.
Lucy not only bumped a seller down from a very good and fair asking price, but to include all name brand white goods, curtains, blinds, and leave the seller feeling like they've got a deal. QUALITY!

Every friend I know, will know about Sales Negotiating Manager Lucy Day and Streets Ahead.

Kindiest Regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch