Mar 28,2012
Mar 28,2012
I instructed Conrans Estate to sell my property experiencing an unpleasant experience and dissatisfaction with another Greenwich high street agent. He convinced me to allow Conrans Estate the opportunity to sell my property. It turned out to be the best thing I could have done. At a time when the market was shaky (2010) I found him to be professional, had great communication and professional with every contact. The communication and service was fabulous. Tamer's pro activeness with marketing and attention to detail with my propery led to an offer within a month and completion soon after. I was so happy with the service that I also instructed Tamer to sell a second property of which he did with the same professionalism, coming back with multiple offers within 4 weeks. His ability to qualify buyers (especially in this market) was valuable as the rate of "fall throughs" increase. I would definitely use Tamer and his team again. The team also was well informed and had been updated and briefed on the properties I had which was wonderful, there is nothing worse than having to repeat yourself and explain your situation over and over again! Well done to Nicky Moody also who was a pleasure to deal with! 5 stars to you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich