Nov 05,2011
Nov 05,2011
I liked one of their properties to let and they collected all information when I contacted them at first time. I also informed the agency in the beginning I have a child (3 days before the viewing). But after viewing the property, they suddenly informed me, they cannot offer the property as the landlord doesn't allow children. And I lost two other properties in the meantime which I liked. Now I need to find time to search the property during my work. In my opinion, their service is poor, time wasting, and also I feel their fee is much higher compared to other known high street agents. Stay away!!
Agency should have checked the landlord restrictions and customer circumstances before inviting them for viewing, as it is a normal practice.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ushers Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Ushers Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ushers Estate Agents Office 1