Mar 28,2012
Mar 28,2012
I have recently moved to UK and went through the process of renting a flat with Paramount. I found James Carter very helpful and efficient and the whole process of negotiation, referencing and documentation was managed very smoothly. Paramount manage the maintenance of the property and they exceeded my expectation in terms of the repair work that was done prior to my moving in. All my maintenance requests have been addressed promptly and with the highest level of professionalism.

The only suggestion I have is that overseas tenants who may not be familiar with how utilities need to be managed and how certain appliances such as boilers are to be used can be given a briefing upfront. Ofcourse all my questions were answered satifactorily, but it would be good to have a getting started guide.

I would definitely recommend James Carter and Paramount lettings to prospective tenants.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London