Oct 25,2011
Oct 25,2011
After letting through another agent, they decided to charge me a fortune to renew my contract. I decided to move and so was advised to go to Beecroft Estates as their fees were so low. I didn't expect much service for such a small fee but was pleasantly surprised. They processed my application quickly and kept me informed all the way. They didn't take the mickey with charges either (only £24 application fee). I'm now in my new home and don't think I would bother with any other agents now. Their staff were always helpful and informative and went the extra mile including letting me view outside of normal hours.
I would definitely recommend to my friends and family. It's nice to know there are genuine agents out there.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beecroft Estates Wombwell! To leave a new review of Beecroft Estates Wombwell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beecroft Estates Wombwell