Nov 29,2016
By: 'Fiona Taylor'
Nov 29,2016
I have recently sold my flat with Town and Country, having previously tried to sell it in 2011 with a different agent, who I was less than impressed with. At all stages, Town and Country have been excellent and they secured a sale in just 6 weeks at a price I was happy with. From my first contact and dealings with Duncan, in the process of signing us up to his agency, to my dealings with Lorna in sorting out viewings and negotiating a sale price, I have nothing but good things to say about them. Professional, friendly, knowledgeable and ahead of me at every step. In selling other properties, I have found myself chasing the agent for an update, for feedback on viewings etc, but not this time. I am delighted I chose to go with them.
I was offered a very good deal in respect of fees.

Town & Country Estate Agents