Oct 02,2011
Oct 02,2011
I have been using Conran estates management service at Greenwich since 2007 to the present. My first initial contact was with Tamer Alcici who is now the Branch Manager, responsible for lettings management. He listened to my requirements and gave me assurance from the beginning they would be able to meet my needs.

During this time, I have established a good and honest working relationship with both Tamer and his team, and although tenancy comes with its ups and downs, have felt they always maintain a balanced and professional response to resolve and continue to offer the best possible customer service. 2012 will mark almost 5 years since since I have been using their service, and beleive in this time, Tamer has continued to strive in continuing to improve the service offer provided to his customers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich