Nov 28,2016
Morgan Senior
Nov 28,2016
Selling own flat and purchasing another property while taking care of two kids at the same time, it is a real challenge and can be quite stressful. Morgan from Ealing Broadway office was very helpful through all process, which hopefully will have happy end. :) We sell our flat and buy another property with Townends.
Morgan is very professional, nice dzentelman with easy going approach to the business. He always reacts and responds to me quickly, kind of thing I expect from agent. He deals with stressful situations very well, keeping his clients calm. He is very hard working, and focused on his work, very passionate about what he is doing.
I am extremely happy about choosing Townends. It is not the biggest agency, that' s why they look after his clients very well. The most importantly, I have never heard any bad word from Morgan about another agency or agent. I have really good communication with Morgan. I really enjoy all the process.
Morgan keeps me up to date. Price negotiations went smoothly, achieving good results.
I would come back to Morgan in the future.
I did manage to negotiate the Agent's Fee, so very happy about that.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Ealing! To leave a new review of Townends Ealing, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Ealing