Nov 26,2016
Jack Merriott MNAEA
By: 'Mrs Tracy Norfolk-Shaw'
Nov 26,2016
Jack and his team found a buyer before we even put the house on the market. We knew what was happening every step of the way and responded to all calls from us. As this was our late mums house I cannot fault the caring way in which we were treated. If it wasn't for the positive action by Crosskeys I feel things would have been delayed as they buyers solicitors needed pushing on a few occasions. I can't rate them highly enough. The Best Estate Agents in Plymouth.
The fees are very competitive!
By: Jack
Nov 26, 2016
A heartfelt thank you to you and your sisters for trusting us to sell your mum's house. I know how emotional this was for your entire family and I am so glad that it has gone to another family who will make as many new memories in it as you have of it.

Cross Keys Estates