Mar 28,2012
Mar 28,2012
The team at Samuels have been by far the most impressive, thorough and friendly agents I have ever dealt with, as a tenant in London for nearly 10 years in various locations.
Not only did they help me identify an area that met my criteria, they then contacted landlords in the area who they knew had properties - rather than just showing me available properties on their books. This helped me find the ideal property, which otherwise would not have been adverised as available!
Since then they have consistently gone above and beyond the normal call of duty, always providing a fast and excellent service when supplying handymen, building repairs etc and helping me liaise with my landlord.
Frik, Paul, Nick and Phil are always extremely friendly and understanding, and I can't speak highly enough of their services.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Samuel Estates Office 2! To leave a new review of Samuel Estates Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Samuel Estates Office 2