Mar 27,2012
Mar 27,2012
I was referred by a friend to Martin & Wright and found them particularly helpful in the letting of my flat. Despite my property being outside of West Hampstead, they were accomodating and keen to establish a relationship.

The pictures taken of my property were great, I feel that really helped with advertising. Jay was quick to get my flat onto their website and in less than a week, had shown a number of tenants, secured a deposit and carried out necessary references.

Unfortunately, my tenant left at the end of their term, but more recently, Jay readvertised and secured another (so far, excellent) tenant to take over the flat with seamless transition. It was empty for less than a week.

Excellent servce and good attention to detail.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead