Mar 28,2012
Mar 28,2012
It was my second time dealing with a property in the same area, my first attempt was unsuccessful largely because our agent did not keep us in the loop. Upon meeting Daniel, I got very thoughtful and honest comments regarding several properties. He brought up the urgency of matter in a frank but considerate way. As a buyer this gave a lot of support in a time where things could go either way, I would like to commend his effort in being professional in everything he did.
Although our first meeting did not happen according to schedule (miscommunication on both parties) I never regretted staying that afternoon to allow him to introduce me to the property.
Subsequent meets became really casual, there was no hidden agendas that came across during our conversations. He was always ready to assist with any matter between clients.
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank him and the rest of the staff that were working to help myself with the property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London