Download Property Smart Leader App
Mar 27,2012
By: 'Happily Moved!'
Mar 27,2012
I thought the Basingstoke Branch did a phenomenol job in selling our house. In fact they were pretty much faultless and went far in excess of what I had expected of them. Mark valued our house and was spot on with his advice of the market. I was called by all the staff in the office dealing with the sale before I went on the market, and felt that ALL of them knew me and the house. They introduced our buyer in the first week that the house went on the market.
During the negotiation I had a mountain of communication from the branch - especially from Lizzy - who advised us in a friendly and professional manner. I also felt they dealt fairly with our buyer, and was thrilled that they achieved a sale price of 99.7% of the asking price in a difficiult market!!!! This is particularly impressive when you consider that one of my neighbours put their house on the market at the same time as us and still hasn't sold - after going through three different agents! I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to family and friends.

Gascoigne Pees