Nov 24,2016
Terence
By: 'Helene Geoffroy'
Nov 24,2016
Terence showed a high level of competences throughout the tricky selling process of my property which completed on 16/11/2016. I am very satisfied with the high quality of customer service he provided to me. He managed to find a serious buyer for my property in a record time of less than a week after putting my apartment on the market. The selling price turned out to be higher than I expected to obtain. He ensured to keep me up-to-date with the status of the sale on a regular basis and directly liaised with my solicitor and the buyer's solicitor to speed up the selling procedure whenever necessary which was extremely helpful. Terence works in a very efficient and timely manner. He was always very friendly and courteous with me which was much appreciated during this stressful selling process. Overall, it was a pleasure dealing with Terence and I would highly recommend this agent to anyone willing to sell their property in London in the future.
Reasonable.

ludlowthompson

634-636 Mile End Road London
E3 4PH

020 8981 2670 (s) or 020 8150 3325 (l)

Branch - Bow, London, E3