Aug 29,2011
Aug 29,2011
Landlord DO NOT TRUST THIS AGENT. I signed up to their 2 years rent guarantee scheme and at end of the contract they start making excuses and not returning my property. I am not the first victim of this which is costing me 1000s of pounds. They would partition your rooms without your knowledge and put lots of people into the property. The actual contract they offer is not worth the paper its printed on. They collected the rent in cash from the tenants (covering their traces) and told me the tenants are not paying the rents. Please BEWARE OF THESE CROOKS.

TENANTS DO NOT TRUST THIS AGENT. They would hold your deposit and claim the landlord are holding it. They would claim you have damaged the property or make false claim against you. My tenants were shown a fake contract which showed Globe Estate have 3 years contract with me when the actual contract is only for 2 years. They were holding the tenants deposit, but claimed I was holding it.

Please note some of the positive review are written by people working for this estate agent. If you know the people working for them then you would recognize their name. If you have been a victim, then please write to the OFT (Office of Fair Trading), London Landlord Accreditation Scheme and The Property Ombudsman.

These are bunch of crooks, who doesn't have any ethical or moral values. They know the loop whole within the legal system and out their to destroy people livelihood. I could potentially end up losing my property as I am not going to be able to keep with the mortgage payments and legal costs.
These are bunch of crooks, who doesn't have any ethical or moral values. They know the loop whole within this legal system and out their to destroy people livelihood. I could potentially end up losing my property as I am not going to be able to keep with the mortgage payments and legal costs.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Globe Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Globe Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Globe Estates Office 1